Please choose carefully the information you post on Nairapod.net and that you provide to other Members. Your Nairapod.net profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs posted by you may not contain nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter. Information provided by other Nairapod.com Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive material, products or services and Nairapod.net assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
Nairapod.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Services at any time, for reasons which will be adequately posted to you before or after such action.
By participating in any offline Nairapod.com event, you agree to release and hold Nairapod.com harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from your participation in any such offline Nairapod.com event.
Eligibility: Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website and the Service, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are an individual, 14 years of age or older and that your use of the Nairapod.com shall not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Membership is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address. You are solely responsible for all Content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and for your interactions
Non-Commercial Use by Members: The Website is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Nairapod.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Nairapod.com for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Nairapod.com: Nairapod.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Nairapod.com and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Content Posted on the Site
- You understand and agree that Nairapod.com may review and delete any content, messages, text, files, images, Nairapod.com Messenger messages, photos, videos, sounds, profiles, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that in the sole judgment of Nairapod.com violate this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any Member.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- By posting any Content to the public areas of the Website, you hereby grant to Nairapod.com the non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, and translate such Content on the Website. This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from the Website. You represent and warrant that:
(i) you own the Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and
(ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person, and
(iii) the posting of your Content on the Website does not result in a breach of any contract between you and a third party.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content you post on the Website.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Nairapod.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes Content that:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
iii. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
vii. provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
viii. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
(xi) for band profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Nairapod.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Nairapod.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which Nairapod.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You may not cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Nairapod.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means. i. Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends, is prohibited.
- You may not attempt to impersonate another user or person who is not a member of Nairapod.com
- For band profiles, you may not copy the code for your Nairapod.com Player and embed it into other profiles or ask other Members to embed it into their profiles.
- You may not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time nor may you disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account.
- You may not sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
Copyright Policy: You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Nairapod.com to terminate membership privileges of any member who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to Nairapod.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Nairapod.com
Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: by sending an e-mail to support@Nairapod.com or by calling +2347065184322
Member Disputes: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Nairapod.com Members. Nairapod.com reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Limitation on Liability: ON NO EVENT SHALL Nairapod.com BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF Nairapod.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Nairapod.com’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Nairapod.com FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
Disputes: If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the Country and federal courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.